L2 Church Facility Use Agreement & Request Form
L2 Church Facility Use Policy
L2 Church’s facilities were provided through God’s benevolence and by the sacrificial generosity of its church members. L2 desires that its facilities be used for the fellowship of the Body of Christ and to bring God glory. Although the facilities are not generally open to the public, we make our facilities available to approved non-members as a witness to our faith, in a spirit of Christian charity , and as a means of demonstrating the Gospel of Jesus Christ in practice. L2 strives to open our church to non-member persons or groups as often as possible, however we are unable to make our church available to all requests.
Approved Users and Priority of Use
The Building Use Committee must approve all uses of L2 Church facilities. Generally, priority shall be given to L2 Members, their immediate families, and organized groups that are part of our ministry, organizations, or sponsored activities of L2. Church facilities and equipment will be made available to non-members or outside groups meeting the following qualifications:
- The group or person seeking facility use must submit a signed “Church Facility Use Policy/Reservation Request Form and if required a “Facility Use Agreement”.
- The group or person seeking facility use must be willing to take responsibility for L2 Church’s facilities and equipment used and must agree to abide by the church’s rules of conduct for facility use, as stated below and as described in any additional instructions by L2 Staff.
Facility Use Hours
L2 Church facilities are generally available between the hours of 8 a.m. and 11:30 p.m. Use outside these hours may be approved by the Building Use Committee.
L2 Church facility use request shall be made thru the L2 Events Coordinator by submitting the L2 Church “Facility Use Policy/Reservation Request form. The event will be reserved and placed on the church calendar only when the Building Use Committee has issued an approval. The approval process will generally be accomplished within Ten (10) days from date of submittal of request.
Use of L2 facilities may be subject to certain fees. These fees are indicated below and/or within the “Facility Use Agreement".
*These are rough estimations of cost and are subject to change by L2's Event Committee and Event Coordinator*
Hourly Building usage Fee: Up to $60 per hour
Staff Costs: Based on event needs. We require utilization of our own security and production staff.
Base Costs: $1,100
Security Deposit $250
Cleaning: $100 (will be deducted from security deposit if the building is not returned to original cleanliness)
L2 Members may not be required to Base Costs for facility usage.
Facility Use Guidelines
- Any outside group, organization, or person who intends on making alcohol available within L2’s facility shall, obtain a temporary liquor license, carry adequate liquor liability insurance. Provide alcohol and personnel required to serve alcohol. Shall follow and abide by all applicable laws. Follow guidance of L2 Security Staff.
- Smoking inside L2 facilities is prohibited.
- Abusive language, violent and abusive behavior, drug and or marijuana use are strictly prohibited on L2 Church property. Any person exhibiting such behavior will be required to leave the premises.
- No outside containers will be allowed. All bags are subject to search.
- All church equipment must be returned to original placement, unless arranged otherwise prior to the event.
- The group or person seeking use of L2 facilities are to inspect the L2 facilities to be used, prior to use, and agree to only use the facilities if they are in safe condition. Unless otherwise stated the group or person using L2 facilities are responsible for preparing the facility for use and returning same to pre-use condition.